Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love This!

...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. (Proverbs 24:12)

I have some sad news....I heard from our China coordinator, who informed me that we were not allowed to have any contact with Nina prior to our adoption due to the Hague treaty. I have never heard this before, and have NEVER known a couple who was not able to send pictures, letters, etc. all during their wait. I've asked for reconsideration, but I don't know that it will help. Please pray for us, and for Nina! I cannot imagine that having no communication wouldn't make for a much more difficult transition.

1 comment:

Bryna said...

Oh Kris this sucks! I am so sorry. What terrible news.