Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update





































Its been a crazy, but mostly wonderful, time period! Emma became sick last week, followed by Roger, then HongLi. So far, I have been blessed....however, I've started with a major deep chest cough tonight. Hopefully it will not turn into something more. We have been VERY sad to have not been able to return to church! We made it one Wednesday night before Emma got sick, so we are really hoping to make it this weekend. We miss our church family!

Can I just say that despite all of the sibling rivalry issues, and the increase in household busyness, I LOVE having 3 kids. I LOVE my 2 girls! Nina is SUCH a joy, and is NEVER in a bad mood, or uncooperative....ok, at least not for more than about 5 minutes! She started some tutoring today at Garden Springs (with the ESL teacher). She is going back to school for tutoring tomorrow, then we hope to enroll her to start next week. I'm more than a little worried...the poor thing will just have to sit there, not knowing anybody. I know that others have done it, but I'm planning on attending with her for a little while. Knowing her, it will only be a couple of hours before she is ready for me to go.

Enjoy the new pics!

Kris

No comments: